top of page
407 S. Clovis Ave, Fresno, CA 93727
Clovis and Huntington
(Between Tulare and Kings Canyon)
Sunday 9am & 11am
6 PM Live Stream
Wednesday 12pm & 7pm
3723 E. Dakota Ave, Fresno, CA 93726
Dakota Ave and Millbrook
Children & Youth
Bethesda @ Champion Center
5756 N. Marks Ave, Fresno, CA 93711
Bullard and Marks
What to Expect by Pastor Tobaise Brookins
God has led us to strategically design an powerful experience for you and your whole family. From the time you arrive until you leave, you will be impacted with the love and power of God through people and the worship experience. You expect for service to last on average 1 hour and 15 minutes. When you arrive, a member will meet you and give you the best opportunity to find the seat of your choice. If you have children, you will check them into our fun and engaging Children's Ministry Center. If you have teenagers, you will check them into our Student Ministries worship service (Central Location 11am Service). When the service begins, you will be impacted by sincere worship and high energy praise as we corporately give adoration to the True Champion, Jesus Christ. After 2-3 songs, a ministry leader will deliver an inspired, relevant message from the Bible that will prayerfully impact your soul and mind in a deep way. After the message you will have the opportunity to receive prayer, give your life to the Lord, repent, re-dedicate your life, be baptized, or seek for the infilling of the Holy Spirit. Finally, we will give our offering and you will have an opportunity to meet people just like yourself and get connected to the ministry.
OUR DOCTRINAL COMMITMENTS
1. THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD (Matthew 5:18, 2 Timothy 3:15-16)
2. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD (Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 9:6/44:6-8, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19, Ephesians 4:5
3. SALVATION COMES THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
(John 3:16, 7:37-39, 14:6, Acts 2:38, 8:12-19, 10:44-48, 19:1-7, Romans 6:3-5, Colossians 1:13-20, Revelation 5:4-5, 21:27
4. WE ARE MANDATED TO SHARE OUR FAITH TO THIS DYING WORLD
(Matthew 28:18-19, Mark 16: 15-17, Luke 24:26-48, John 3: 15-16, Acts 1:8)
5. WE MUST STRIVE TO LIVE A HOLY AND CLEAN LIFE
(Exodus 20: 1-17, Leviticus 10:10, Ezekiel 20:18-20, Romans 12:1-3, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, Revelation 21:8)
OUR MEMBERSHIP COMMITMENTS
1. I will participate in corporate worship once per week so that my family and I can be empowered with God's word to equip me to serve people during the week.
2. I will participate in a life-group so that my family and I can grow spiritually and relationally.
3. I will give my tithes, offerings and liberal financial and material gifts so that my family and I can be blessed, ministry can move forward and the community will be blessed.
4. I will join and faithfully participate in a ministry team so that my spiritual gifts and flourish and our community can be touched with the love of Jesus.
5. I will share my faith and invite people to accept Jesus Christ and come to Bethesda.
bottom of page